Your contribution must meet the following conditions:
- Matching one or more of the themes of Walk21 2019: Healthy, Smart or For Everyone.
- In the case of a research or practical case, the assertions and conclusions must be substantiated and verifiable. You can refer to photos, articles and other publications, if the project has been carried out.
- have news value: be innovative and stimulating.
- be written in clear and concise English.
- contain no more than 1,500 words.
Please note that if you are proposing several abstracts, it is essential that each proposal is submitted individually.
By submitting a proposal, you authorize the City of Rotterdam and Walk21 to publish and promote any information you provide online and in conference materials.
The Nationaal Voetgangerscongres will also take place during Walk21. Therefor it is possible to present your proposal in Dutch to a Dutch audience of policy makers, urban planners and placemakers.
Contributions to promote your own products will not be accepted.